Delivered in 7 weeks
- You will receive an SMS with the available delivery dates
- Courtesy call 30 minutes before arrival
- Width: 240 cm
- Height: 98 cm
- Depth: 102 cm
- Product Code: GNB004-SIL
Gainsborough 4 Seater Sofa in Silver with Silver Scatters
- Fabric Choices
- Stylish and comfortable large 4 seater sofa
- Sofa frame and feet built using real hardwood, ensuring durability and strength
- Lasting comfort and quality provided by no-plump seat cushions and fibre-filled back cushions
- Comes with a range of stylish scatter cushions to finish the look
- Option for Furniture Guard cover extended five-year guarantee
The Gainsborough 4 seater sofa in Silver is sure to become a focal point in your living room, providing irresistible comfort and undeniable elegance. Built with real hardwood throughout the sofa frame and feet, it boasts strength and durability that will stand the test of time. Plump-free seat cushions and fibre-filled back cushions offer cosiness and support, and you can depend on their quality for years to come.
Designed with a high back and gently flared arms, the Gainsborough 4 seater sofa has plenty of seating area, making it a comfortable place to relax or entertain friends and family. To create a coordinated look across your layout, browse the entire Gainsborough range for more inspiration.
- Delivery and returns
Caring for your new Oak Furniture Land sofas is surprisingly simple, and can greatly extend the life of your furniture. To keep our leather sofas looking great, simply dust or wipe it off for everyday use. For more involved cleaning and care situations, we have specially formulated Leather Care Kits with bespoke leather cleaner, leather protection cream, an ink remover stick, and special cleaning cloths to keep your leather furniture looking its best through time. For our fabric sofas, we recommend regular vacuuming to loosen and remove crumbs and dirt, and our Fabric Care Kit for other stains and cleaning.
- Don't use harsh chemicals or household cleaners as they may damage the upholstery
- Keep your furniture away from heat sources to prevent damage
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight to avoid fading of the upholstery colours
- Wipe up any spills as soon as possible
- Don't forget about our fantastic 5 year Furniture Guard Cover
Want to know more? Check out our Furniture Guides for more in-depth maintenance and protection tips.
4 Seater Sofa