Delivered in 13 weeks
- You will receive an SMS with the available delivery dates
- Courtesy call 30 minutes before arrival
- Width: 271 cm
- Height: 102 cm
- Depth: 181 cm
- Product Code: GWD-GROUP-402-CHAR
Goodwood Electric Reclining Modular Group 4 in Charcoal
- Fabric Choices
- Goodwood Group 4 with electric recliners
- Built-in USB ports
- Charcoal fabric upholstery for relaxed comfort
- Overstuffed arms
The Goodwood modular Group 4 is perfect for giving your living room an open, comfortable feel. The L-shaped corner sofa is made from our left arm, corner, and two armless modules, and is upholstered in a high quality Charcoal fabric. It's designed provide a generous and flexible seating area, with plenty of space for when you're entertaining friends and family.
Our Goodwood group 4 sofa has all the design details the range is known for. The left arm module features an electric recliner with a built-in USB port for charging devices while you lounge. The arm pads and seat backs are overstuffed for supreme comfort and finished with a sleek piping detail. The padded footrest completes the relaxed feeling of this corner sofa.
Check out Group 5 for a mirror-image sofa, and browse the full Goodwood range to find a wide assortment of sofa styles in both electric and manual recliners, from armchairs to large sofas.
- Delivery and returns
Caring for your new Oak Furniture Land sofas is surprisingly simple, and can greatly extend the life of your furniture. To keep our leather sofas looking great, simply dust or wipe it off for everyday use. For more involved cleaning and care situations, we have specially formulated Leather Care Kits with bespoke leather cleaner, leather protection cream, an ink remover stick, and special cleaning cloths to keep your leather furniture looking its best through time. For our fabric sofas, we recommend regular vacuuming to loosen and remove crumbs and dirt, and our Fabric Care Kit for other stains and cleaning.
- Don't use harsh chemicals or household cleaners as they may damage the upholstery
- Keep your furniture away from heat sources to prevent damage
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight to avoid fading of the upholstery colours
- Wipe up any spills as soon as possible
- Don't forget about our fantastic 5 year Furniture Guard Cover
Want to know more? Check out our Furniture Guides for more in-depth maintenance and protection tips.
Modular 4 Seat Corner Recliner