Your Delivery Options
We're committed to providing a delivery service which is quick, efficient and hassle-free.
The great news is we have resumed our Room of choice delivery service again. We will send you an email confirming what happens next when you place your order.
We understand that some customers may still prefer to have a doorstep delivery. If this is the case, please advise your delivery team when they arrive, and they will deliver your items to your threshold.
- Standard delivery to your room of choice is only €49.
- You will be offered a date for your standard delivery.
- We will take your furniture to a room of your choice but unfortunately we are unable to unpack your order or take the packaging away.
- The day before your delivery we will send you a text message (SMS) re-confirming the delivery date and also provide you with a three hour delivery window. On the day of delivery we will call you 30 minutes before to let you know we're on the way
- Our products begin their journey to you 3 working days before the actual delivery date. Therefore any amendments to the stated delivery date will be subject to a €49 fee. If an order is cancelled within 3 working days of the stated delivery date a return fee will apply. Please check Our Cancellation & Refund Policy of Your Owners Manual.
- Please try to keep the packaging in good condition as its important in case you need to return your items. Damaged packaging will invalidate your returns rights.
- Your furniture is packaged well to ensure it arrives to you in perfect condition.
- Please advise us of any issues or damages within 24 hours.
- Some large items (such as beds and wardrobes) do require minimal assembly.
- Delivery to mainland Ireland only
- Click here to view the image as a PDF.
- Before you buy, we recommend that you check that your chosen furniture will fit through hallways and doorways into your home, and into the desired room.
- If your furniture is to be taken upstairs, measure the clearance height, especially if your staircase curves.
- If your home has a lift, measure the height and width of the doorway as well as the lift.
- On the day of delivery, make sure the route of the furniture from the delivery van is safe and clear, taking into account access to the back of the van.
- Remove anything from the walls of the access route that may be damaged, or that may restrict the delivery of your furniture.
- Put down protective material, i.e sheets on the floors if desired. Protect edges and corners of railings and doorways with bubble wrap.
- Clear space in the room for the new furniture.
- Pets should be shut in a separate room during the delivery.
- After delivery, keep your furniture's packaging and quality control label. The label will be needed for reference if you need to get in touch with us about your furniture.
- Check the furniture is in perfect condition. If you have any concerns, contact us immediately.
- Please note, we do not remove or dispose of any packaging as part of our delivery service.